Thursday, July 13, 2006

Specialized Podcast

Earlier today I sent two Tour de Carmel entry forms to Jake and Gabe, yesterday I gave three to Jon, Mr. W. and S. W.

When I got to West Park today there was some sort of kids event at the base of the big hill. They had a small tent setup with a van and a Park ranger truck near by. They were right on top of the sidewalk that leads to the hill so I didn't go down to see what it was. I could hear the singing from the Crossfields-to-West Park entrance. Also, there was a bookmobile parked by the main pavilion. I was going to check it out, but it was really just a book store, instead of actually a library. So I blasted the small series of ridges by the swings hen headed towards the woods. I wen through the woods rail then headed towards home the long way through Laurel Lakes. Then I looped around in the new section of West Clay, then went home.

EDIT: I just discovered that Specialized has a weekly podcast! Once I get my PC back on it's feet I'm going to subscribe!

Tm: 32 minutes
Mi: 6.27
Tp. Spd: 17.7mph
Av. Spd: 11.8mph

No comments: