Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Bracelets

I started to go to West Park, but at the first exit (out of Crossfields) I waited to cross, to go to Coxhall Gardens, but the traffic was heavy. So I went back, crossed the street and went into West Village, and tried to cross there, but it was the same. So I circled around by the pool and then went back through to Laurel Lakes. I was just getting into Crossfield when I was passed by a roadie. After about 1/10th of a mile, I turned around, but I didn't see a glimpse of him at all on the way home.

Oh, I almost forgot... today was the first day that I wore my pink Survivor bracelet that I recently acquired. I'm going to try to wear it every ride, alternating it with my others. (until I get a LiveStrong bracelet anyways)

Tm: 25 minutes
Mi: 5.27
Tp. Spd: 17.6mph
Av. Spd: 12.2mph

No comments: