Friday, August 11, 2006

Dropped my water bottle

This was the first time I have ever dropped my water bottle as I tried to stick it in the cage! If that happens the race I'm gonna just leave it and suffer thirst.

I went to West Park and I noticed there was a big group by the base of the big hill. It was some local acting group putting on a Shakespearean play. I would've stayed and watched, but I was hot and sweaty and the whole crowd was basically parent with little kids. So I passed.

I just did two big loops then went out of the park. That's when I dropped my water bottle and it started to rain. By the time I got back into Laurel Lakes the rain had stopped. I crossed the road and went into West Village. I mostly just jumped curbs near the pool, then went home.

Tm: 30 minutes
Mi: 5.62
Tp. Spd: 17.2mph
Av. Spd: 11.3

No comments: