Thursday, May 04, 2006

Wore my biking shirt

I went for a 47 minute ride to West Park. I passed a couple dozing on top of a picnic table inside of a open-sided shelter, and a shirtless guy with his little boy and two dogs. I don't think he was picking up their waste, because I saw some laying the the middle of the path. Pathetic. I ended up going up the hill the first time out of the saddle, because when I shifted into my 1st gear (in the front) it wouldn't shift, so I had to turn around, get it properly shifted, then retry. My second time up the hill was all the way sitting down, so that was cool. On my from doing the woods trail forwards I passed a lady walking her huge black great dane. He wasn't even on a leash! It was about 80F, so I wore my biking shirt for the first time this year.

No comments: