Thursday, June 22, 2006

Almost ran over a snake

I turned out of my driveway the opposite way of normal and headed towards the schools. I turned in and went down the main road towards the pond (really it's a retention pond) and turned off the road. I went down the gravel trail that goes about halfway around the pond. It abruptly stop, but I kept going till I came up to a 2-foot drop-off. I turned around and headed back to the schools. I almost ran over a black-colored (garter or garden?) snake on the path. Then I went out, around the front of the schools via the walk paths then went across to Wexley Chase (the neighborhood across from the schools) and went around in there for a bit. Then I crossed back to the schools, and turned back towards home. I passed my driveway and went into the new section of West Clay which is across from Laurel Lakes. I circled back by the pool then went home.

Tm: 28 minutes
Mi: 5.26
Tp. Spd: 15mph
Av. Spd: 11.0

No comments: