Saturday, September 02, 2006

Rum Run!

It's 5a.m. EST, I'm getting ready to go up to Plymouth to see some friends at the blueberry festival. We are also going to go to the Rum Run trail. I'll probably get home after 12, so stay tuned....

Later....
It was a great trip! We got in five laps, twice on the Beginner, twice on the Intermediate, and once on the Advanced.

The beginner trail was pretty smooth, while the intermediate had a lot more uphill and steeper turns. The intermediate had this awesome tabletop that you could get some air on. The advanced had a 15-foot drop/jump/hill that you could avoid, jump or ride down. I wasn't even going to think about jumping it.

Before we got to the trail while we were loading our bikes, the plastic shell fell off of my helmet. I knew it would happen some day. I rode with it loose all day, but I'm going to need a new one.
I will have to retire my well-worn Giro Mojave.

Tm: 1 hr, 23 mins
Mi: 11.44
Tp. Spd: 22.5mph
Av. Spd: 7.9mph

No comments: