Thursday, April 27, 2006

All around West Park

I went for a 40 minute ride to West Park. (through Laurel Lakes) I went up the big hill mostly sitting down, and I went over the wooden sidewalks over the water. There were several people fishing today. I went through the woods trail both ways. The puddles were practically gone, which was surprising, since we had rain just a few days ago. On my way from the woods to the parking lot I passed a Hispanic boy on a yellow dual-suspension bike... I was going to fast to figure out what brand and kind of a bike it was. I discovered a nice little set of mounds and those were fun to blast over.

On my home I found an empty beer bottle, so I picked it up. (to throw away at home) It probably looked wierd to see an underage biker with a beer bottle in his water bottle holder!

When I got home, I helped my 5 year-old brother learn to ride his bike, then we both washed our bikes.

No comments: